Sunday, July 09, 2006

:: SUNDAY ::
yeaterday slpt at ard 3plus plus am.. luckily mom didn't wake up.. if not, sure kena scolding one.. woke up at 9am.. sis was irritated by my hp alarm tt she scolded me to wake me up repeatedly.. aft cleaning myself, my whole body juz lie on the bed there.. gosh!! i feel asleep de moment i close my eyes la.. aaaaa.. woke up agn by my sis's presence ( she went outta hse den came back ).. nearly fell asleep AGN.. den mom n dad came back.. i quickly packed my bag n stuffs, switch on de hp onli to find Jeff n HweeHwee's msg there.. aaaa.. rushed outta hse.. forgotten abt my breakfast..( which my mom nagged me to eat before i leave hse ).. meet up wif hweehwee..n Jeff ( guess he's too tired ba.. )

went all the way to SengKang there.. visit de compass point.. okay okay la.. nth much oso.. weird thing is their arcade is located at ground floor.. ate BurgerKing for lunch.. damn hungry la.. budden aft de burger itself.. i cannot stuff de fries anymore le.. went to play arcade.. wahaha.. fisrt time playing HOUSE OF THE DEAD 4 wif Jeff.. de gun lousy de la.. aiming so "perfect"... make me lose a few lifes there.. aarrgghh.. den half way, JUZ before de big big monsater died.. he died.. aaaaaa.. went to stage 2.. didn't managed to survived whole thru de game.. aarrgghh!! play DAYTONA wif Jeff agn.. haiz.. make me happy for nth sia.. he waited for me in the game la.. dotz... tot i win him fairly.. haiz.. gonna get another game wif him agn.. tis time muz c hu win!! wakaka.. last time is he 1st, me 2nd.. ( i alwayz thought tt i was a bad driver ) hweehwee said, " eh karen, ur car so lan alreadi still can win ar?" -- cuz i kip on having accidents here n there -- -.-" wakaka..tt time went to play wif leewah driving games oso.. wakkaa.. i won her eventhou i'm involved in accident for numerous times la..hahax.. guess me lucky ba..

went to clarke quey.. got alot nice things to take la.. budden sunlight was week today.. haiz.. it's raining soon ma.. the weather was cool, cold yet hot..hahax.. dunno how to explain.. went chinatown.. went to tis dunno call wad shop la.. all those festive goodies are available there.. me n hweehwee saw this cute little paper lanterns there.. waa... we were like planning for the mooncake festival le.. den talk everything, in de end, we nvr buy oso.. wakaka.. tt's girls..

we were practically combing the whole shop la.. until there's this corner of the shop which sells halloween stuff.. den hweehwee went in n got scared suddenly.. for nth.. gosh.. she shriek i oso got scared by her.. dotz.. we nvr went in lo.. eventhou it seems so cool... hahax.. we bought a few stuff.. i bought 2 balloon.. hahax.. it's so cute la.. didn't buy anything else.. except some toileteries.. went talk ard here n there.. Jeff seems so bored n tired le.. but dun care him la.. i juz wanna walk ard.. =x

hmm.. mayb i have to change my habbit le.. if not, later ppl tot i ignore them.. i like to sit in any transportation looking outisde de window, enjoying the scenery of wadeva things outside.. budden ppl juz tot tt i dun care abt them.. hahax.. went home aft tt, he so tired le.. still wanna send me home.. haiz.. i so kelian him.. ask him go back first he dun wan.. -.-" den he is eating dinner alone la.. all the more i feel so guilty.. like.. do i deserve such great guy when i did nth for him??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home